Start Training Your Own Pilates Teachers Today!
No one knows your business, your market, and your clients better than you. Our Pilates teacher training solutions put you in control of your staff training.
Benefits of Customizable Pilates Teacher Training Kits
- Affordable and convenient solution for comprehensive, high-quality contemporary Pilates instructor education
- Tried and true Pilates teacher training materials, full color workbooks, quizzes and homework assignments, all fully customizable with your logo and brand
- You control the quality and quantity of you Pilates teacher training process
- Substantially increased revenue potential for studio, gym, fitness center or school – you can begin earning revenue immediately
- Opportunity to teach workshops in your own business, in your own market
- Complete control – using our materials and processes, you set the schedule and pricing for your own workshops
- PIA curriculum components meet current national requirements for PMA exam
- No need to “recreate the wheel” – all instructor and student materials and marketing materials are provided
- Best of all - our Teacher Training Business kits are 100% fully customizable - YOUR business logo, YOUR brand, YOUR success!!!
NOTE - all Teacher Training Business Kits are restricted to a single location and are not transferrable
Mat only - $2,599
Reformer only - $2,999
Cadillac/Trapeze Table add-on $999
Chair and barrels add-on $999
Best Bargain!! Total Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training Kit - $7497
Mat/Reformer bundle price of $5,499 plus the Trap table and Chair/Barrels add-on of $999 each. Total of $7,497. Does not include Anatomy
PMA School Approval
If you are interested in pursuing PMA School Approval, the PMA requires the following:
- Current Certified Pilates Teacher by the Pilates Method Alliance
- At least 5 years’ experience teaching Pilates to clients
Pilates Studios Owners LOVE our Teacher Training Kits!
Here's what they have to say:
"This program is perfect for me and my Pilates studio! The curriculum is very to the point and precise. I also know that if I ever had questions I can reach out and PIA would be there to assist. As far as the business part goes, offering Pilates teacher training is a fabulous way to bring in more revenue. But far beyond that, creating new instructors with added new life to our studio is fun and contagious! The process really comes to life during the apprenticeship. The structured, supervised apprenticeship is the best I’ve seen in our industry. It provides new teacher a safe space to learn while working with real clients. I believe when you invest in your people, they will succeed. After doing a Spring Semester, I now have 8 waiting to go into the summer. Exciting times! Thank you Carrie and Amanda for creating your program so that Pilates studio owners like me can develop highly skilled Pilates teacher for continued growth in my studios here in the Dallas area!"
Jennifer Whitley, PMA-CPT, Owner and Founder of Re:Gen Pilates in Prosper, TX