- Online Pilates Classes
- System Requirements
- Help and FAQs
- Free Preview Anatomy and Biomechanics Webinar
- Free Preview Pilates Feet Webinar
- Free Preview Pelvic Floor Webinar
- Free Preview Back Pain Webinar
- Free Preview Circuit Training Webinar
- Free Preview Neck Posture Webinar
- Free Preview Beginning Pilates Mat Webinar
- Free Preview Advanced Pilates Mat Webinar
- Prepare to Take the PMA Exam!
Fundamental and Beginning Pilates Mat 101W
An online Pilates continuing education course
This course is designed to provide continuing education to Pilates Mat instructors, fitness professionals and massage therapists by providing a deeper knowledge and physical competence of the fundamental and beginning Pilates mat movements.
Course Details at a Glance and Learning Objectives
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of fundamental and beginning Pilates mat exercises including breathing, execution of form, and alignment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the importance of modifying Pilates mat exercises.
- Demonstrate knowledge of anatomy and kinesiology of the pelvis, hip and spine.
- Demonstrate knowledge of contra-indications to Pilates mat exercises.
- Prerequisites: None
- Cost: $449
- Continuing Education Units: ACE 1.5, PMA 15, NCBTMB
- About the Instructor About Amanda
- This course is ONLY for continuing education and does not lead to Pilates Mat teacher training certificate
- Additional mat classes NOT included
- Additional self-practice and observation is NOT required
- Practical exam is NOT required
- Student MUST pass the quiz to obtain certificate
Want more information? No problem!
Call Amanda at 888-251-2080
Need help? No problem!
Read our FAQ and Other Resources
Still need help?
Call Tech Support at 888-251-2080
Email Tech Support