- Online Pilates Classes
- System Requirements
- Help and FAQs
- Free Preview Anatomy and Biomechanics Webinar
- Free Preview Pilates Feet Webinar
- Free Preview Pelvic Floor Webinar
- Free Preview Back Pain Webinar
- Free Preview Circuit Training Webinar
- Free Preview Neck Posture Webinar
- Free Preview Beginning Pilates Mat Webinar
- Free Preview Advanced Pilates Mat Webinar
- Prepare to Take the PMA Exam!
Anatomy & Biomechanics for Movement Professionals 201W
Our 20 hour course, Anatomy and Biomechanics for Movement professionals has been THE preeminent anatomy course of the Pilates industry since 2001! This course is sought out by Pilates and yoga teachers, personal trainers, group fitness instructors and massage therapists, or anyone who would like a deeper understanding of human movement.
More and more, Pilates teachers are becoming "movement specialists". A broad and deep understanding of human anatomy and biomechanics is the very foundation to understanding movement. 201W Anatomy is a 7 part online course designed to provide you the skills to understand and analyze your clients' movement patterns. Once you purchase the course, you can study at your own pace, on your own schedule - feel free to rewind, pause and repeat as many times as you need!
Course Details at a Glance
- Learning Objectives - Through a series of online lectures, quizzes, worksheets and movement practice, you will learn:
- Comprehensive terminology of anatomy
- and biomechanics
- Planes of movement
- Sliding filament theory
- Specific joints, muscles and bones of the entire body
- How to analyze movement and identify movement patterns
- Prerequisites: None
- Webinar $349
- Recommend textbook is Musculoskeletal Anatomy Coloring Book, by Joseph E. Muscolino and can be purchased separately on Amazon or any other book seller
- Continuing Education Units: ACE 2.0, PMA 20
- About the Instructor About Amanda
- NOTE - this course is required for anyone seeking to earn a PIA Reformer or Comprehensive Equipment Teacher Certificate
Want more information? No problem!
Call Amanda at 888-251-2080
Need help? No Problem!
Read our FAQ and Other Resources
Still Need help?
Call Tech Support at 888-251-2080
Email Tech Support