- Online Pilates Classes
- System Requirements
- Help and FAQs
- Free Preview Anatomy and Biomechanics Webinar
- Free Preview Pilates Feet Webinar
- Free Preview Pelvic Floor Webinar
- Free Preview Back Pain Webinar
- Free Preview Circuit Training Webinar
- Free Preview Neck Posture Webinar
- Free Preview Beginning Pilates Mat Webinar
- Free Preview Advanced Pilates Mat Webinar
- PMA Exam Prep Webinar Details
Pilates and Neck Posture 410W
An online Pilates continuing education course
You see it everywhere! Everyone is looking down at their phones to text or read. What a pain in the neck!! Pilates teachers, personal trainers and massage therapists can help your clients and students improve neck posture with a few simple exercises.
Course Details at a Glance
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to teach Pilates and Fitness instructors how to help their clients improve poor posture created by phone, tablet and computer use. Students will review anatomy and biomechanics related to the condition and will learn exercises and stretches that can be immediately implemented into a Pilates or Fitness personal training session.
- At the completion of this course participants will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the anatomy and biomechanics of poor neck posture
- Be able to design effective workout sessions to help improve neck posture
- Be able assign homework exercises to clients to help improve neck posture
- Prerequisites: None
- Cost $59
- Continuing Education Units: ACE .1, PMA 2
- About the Instructor About Amanda
Want more information? No problem!
Call Amanda at 888-251-2080
Need help? No Problem!
Read our FAQ and Other Resources
Still Need help?
Call Tech Support at 888-251-2080
Email Tech Support