- Online Pilates Classes
- System Requirements
- Help and FAQs
- Free Preview Anatomy and Biomechanics Webinar
- Free Preview Pilates Feet Webinar
- Free Preview Pelvic Floor Webinar
- Free Preview Back Pain Webinar
- Free Preview Circuit Training Webinar
- Free Preview Neck Posture Webinar
- Free Preview Beginning Pilates Mat Webinar
- Free Preview Advanced Pilates Mat Webinar
- Prepare to Take the PMA (NPCP) Exam!
Pelvic Floor Webinar 407W
An online Pilates continuing education course
DID YOU KNOW? Over 60% of women over 40 have some type of pelvic floor dysfunction. Many people don’t realize it or are too embarrassed to seek out information about pelvic floor dysfunction. Pilates Teachers, Yoga Teachers and Personal Trainers are in an ideal position to help clients mitigate symptoms of current pelvic floor dysfunction and prevent future pelvic floor issues.
Course Details at a Glance
- Learning Objectives - Through a series of online lectures, quizzes, worksheets and movement practice, you will learn:
- The anatomy of the pelvis and pelvic floor
- Signs and symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Exercises you can immediately incorporate into your regular Pilates and fitness classes
- Prerequisites: None
- Cost $59
- Continuing Education Units: ACE .1, PMA 2
- About the Instructor About Amanda
Read our registration enrollment instructions
Want more information? No problem!
Call Amanda at 888-251-2080
Need help? No Problem!
Read our FAQ and Other Resources
Still Need help?
Call Tech Support at 888-251-2080
Email Tech Support