- Online Pilates Classes
- System Requirements
- Help and FAQs
- Free Preview of our Anatomy and Biomechanics Webinar
- Free Preview of our Pilates Feet Webinar
- Free Preview of our Pelvic Floor Webinar
- Free Preview of our Back Pain Webinar
- Free Preview of our Circuit Training Webinar
- Free Preview of our Neck Posture Webinar
- PMA Exam Prep Webinar Details
Pilates Feet Webinar 406W
An online Pilates continuing education course
Do your clients complain of foot pain? Do they have bunions, plantar fasciitis, flat feet or falling arches? Learn more about the importance of proper foot alignment and gait in this workshop designed especially for foot and ankle health! Your instructor will define some of the common complaints of the foot and ankle, teach you proper foot and ankle alignment, and show you exercises to strengthen and stabilize the foot and ankle joints. All of the exercises can be incorporated into your regular Pilates and fitness sessions!
Course Details at a Glance
- Prerequisites: None
- Cost $49
- Continuing Education Units: ACE .1, PMA 2
- About the Instructor About Amanda
Read our enrollment instructions
Want more information? No problem!
Call Amanda at 913-345-8787, Ext 322
Need help? No Problem!
Read our FAQ and Other Resources
Still Need help?
Call Tech Support at 913-345-8787, ext 321
Email Tech Support