- Online Pilates Classes
- System Requirements
- Help and FAQs
- Free Preview Anatomy and Biomechanics Webinar
- Free Preview Pilates Feet Webinar
- Free Preview Pelvic Floor Webinar
- Free Preview Back Pain Webinar
- Free Preview Circuit Training Webinar
- Free Preview Neck Posture Webinar
- Free Preview Beginning Pilates Mat Webinar
- Free Preview Advanced Pilates Mat Webinar
- Prepare to Take the PMA (NPCP) Exam!
Pilates Feet Webinar 406W
An online Pilates continuing education course
Do your clients complain of foot pain? Do they have bunions, plantar fasciitis, flat feet or falling arches? Learn more about the importance of proper foot alignment and gait in this workshop designed especially for foot and ankle health! Your instructor will define some of the common complaints of the foot and ankle, teach you proper foot and ankle alignment, and show you exercises to strengthen and stabilize the foot and ankle joints. All of the exercises can be incorporated into your regular Pilates and fitness sessions!
Course Details at a Glance
- Prerequisites: None
- Cost $59
- Continuing Education Units: ACE .1, PMA 2
- About the Instructor About Amanda
Read our enrollment instructions
Want more information? No problem!
Call Amanda at 888-251-2080
Need help? No Problem!
Read our FAQ and Other Resources
Still Need help?
Call Tech Support at 888-251-2080
Email Tech Support