- Online Pilates Classes
- System Requirements
- Help and FAQs
- Free Preview of our Anatomy and Biomechanics Webinar
- Free Preview of our Pilates Feet Webinar
- Free Preview of our Pelvic Floor Webinar
- Free Preview of our Back Pain Webinar
- Free Preview of our Circuit Training Webinar
- Free Preview of our Neck Posture Webinar
- PMA Exam Prep Webinar Details
Online Webinar for the PMA Exam
The Pilates Method Alliance Certified Pilates Teacher exam is the ONLY non-profit, NCCA Accredited third party professional certification exam in the Pilates industry. To be eligible to sit for the PMA exam, you must have completed a minimum 450-hour comprehensive Pilates teacher training program. If you have completed your Pilates equipment training, and are ready to achieve the status of PMA Certification, we are ready to help you succeed! Our one hour webinar will prepare you to take (and PASS) the Pilates Method Alliance Certified Pilates Instructor exam. Your success is our GUARANTEE. If you don't successfully pass the PMA Certification Exam within 3 months of taking this course, you can take the course a second time for FREE!!
Course Details at a Glance
- Through a series of lectures and sample quizzes, you will learn:
- In depth review of the PMA manual
- Quizes and sample exam question
- Test taking tips
- Prerequisite: None, but the PMA requires at least 450 hours of comprehensive Pilates equipment training to be eligible to sit for the Certified Pilates Teacher exam
- Click here for more information on the PMA-CPT credential
- Webinar only - $59
- Flash Cards Only - $49
BEST VALUE -PURCHASE BOTH AND SAVE! Webinar and Flash card bundle - $99
- Flash cards will be mailed separately
- Everything you need to study for and PASS the PMA Certified Pilates Teacher Exam is included in this purchase. The webinar is a total of 45 minutes, but you'll need to schedule additional study time. Our exclusive flash card set contains 204 cards which include all mat and equipment exercises plus contraindications.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS WEBINAR IS BASED ON THE PILATES METHOD ALLIANCE STUDY GUIDE, AND THE STUDY GUIDE IS REFERENCED FREQUENTLY. WE RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE A PMA STUDY GUIDE AT www.pilatesmethodalliance.org
- About the instructor About Amanda
Read our registration instructions
Want more information? No problem!
Call Amanda at 888-251-2080
Need help? No Problem!
Read our FAQ and Other Resources
Still Need help?
Call Tech Support at 888-251-2080
Email Tech Support