Benefits of the Turnkey PIA Licensee Program
- Affordable licensing of comprehensive, high-quality contemporary Pilates instructor education
- Substantially increased revenue potential for Licensee Studio – you can begin earning revenue immediately
- Opportunity to teach workshops in your own studio, in your own market
- Complete control – As a PIA Licensee, you set the schedule and pricing for your own workshops
- PIA curriculum components meet current national requirements for PMA exam
- No need to “recreate the wheel” – all instructor and student materials and marketing materials are provided.
- Brand identity – PIA is known throughout the midwest for small class sizes, rigorous standards and affordable pricing.
- And central scheduling for students from a single website
Pilates Instructor Academy is committed to providing the highest quality instruction. As such, PIA Licensee’s must meet the following criteria:
- Current Certified Pilates Teacher by the Pilates Method Alliance
- At least 5 years experience teaching Pilates to clients
- A PIA Graduate, or a graduate of a comparable Pilates teacher training program
- Complete our PIA Train the Trainer workshop
- $5,999 initial investment plus 30% per student revenue share (this includes new school orientation training, although additional travel expenses may apply)
- Annual renewal fee of $1,000