- Online Pilates Classes
- System Requirements
- Help and FAQs
- Free Preview of our Anatomy and Biomechanics Webinar
- Free Preview of our Pilates Feet Webinar
- Free Preview of our Pelvic Floor Webinar
- Free Preview of our Back Pain Webinar
- Free Preview of our Circuit Training Webinar
- Free Preview of our Neck Posture Webinar
- PMA Exam Prep Webinar Details
System Requirements for our Online Courses
A High Speed Internet Connection is required to fully experience our online learning materials in the manner they were intended.
Important Smartphone User Note: While it may be possible to register for and view these online programs on a smartphone, WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE USING A SMARTPHONE WITH THIS PROGRAM. Due to the smaller screen size and inconsistency of carrier coverage areas and speeds, smartphones will not allow you as a user to gain the full experience and Personal Best Pilates Instructor Academy does not intend it's online learning materials to be accessed in this manner.
Internet Connection Speed:
For the best experience, a highspeed internet connection is highly recommended. Lower bandwidth connections may still allow you to register for and access our webinar videos and download any included documents, but you may experience buffering or extended load times. Many internet providers (ISPs) supply connection speed information to their customers on their company websites. Please consult your ISPs' technical specs or help resources to ensure your connection speed is sufficient prior to purchasing materials.
Please Note: At times, connection speeds can increase or decrease due to the volume of traffic on the internet and the ability of ISP servers to handle the amount of traffic they are receiving or other factors may cause connection speeds to fluctuate. It's recommended that you verify your current connection speed, before you begin a webinar, using an online speed test (which are provided free of cost to you) on such websites as http://www.speedtest.org/ or http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/ (as example).
Browser Compatibility Recommendations:
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari,
- OSX: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
- The following browsers are NOT RECOMMENDED at this time: Edge, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9