Online Pilates and Fitness Continuing Education Courses
Learn and earn NPCP (formerly PMA), ACE and NCBTMB CEC's at home!
Our online continuing education courses for Pilates Teachers, Personal Trainers, Group Fitness Instructors and Massage Therapists are:
- Detailed and high quality-- developed by a team of Master Pilates Instructors with over 60 years of combined experience in the Pilates and fitness industry
- Delivered directly to your device, you can learn at your convenience, anywhere in the world -- 24/7/365!
- Available immediately upon purchasing -- no waiting or scheduling. You can watch the courses on your own time, in your own home and at your own pace.
- Good for planet earth!! No travel means you can reduce your carbon footprint while investing in your career.
- *Pilates Instructor Academy is not a representative the PMA or the NPCP. Our NPCP Exam study course is for Pilates teachers looking for additional tools to help study and pass the NPCP (PMA) National Certified Pilates Teacher Exam.
Our online Pilates and fitness CEC courses exceed the highest standards set in the Pilates, fitness and bodywork industries, and are recognized by leading authorities for continuing education credits, including:
- NPCP - The National Pilates Certification Program (formerly the Pilates Method Alliance, PMA)
- ACE - The American Council on Exercise
- NCBTMB - The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- Click on any course title for a FREE PREVIEW before you buy!
I just Purchased an Online Pilates Teacher Training Course - What's Next?
Thank you so much for being our customer! We are excited to support you on your Pilates journey. Everything you need is included in the course. Please check your email inbox for a welcome letter from Amanda Iiams with details about navigating your course and completing assignments. If you don't receive this email right away, please check your email spam folder.
Login to your account using your secure login and password. Then click on the "My Classes" link on the left hand side of the screen.
The course appears in my account, but nothing happens when I click the link?
Your browser is blocking the webinar screen from popping up (being displayed). You need to disable your browser's pop up blocker.
What if I can't view my handouts?
All PIA Online Pilates Teacher Courses include PDF handouts that are meant to be downloaded and printed. If you are having trouble downloading your handouts OR if you don't have a printer, please call or text Tech Support at 888-251-2080.
You can watch your PIA Online Course as many times as you want and/or need. There is a default number of viewings set in our system. If you exceed the default number of viewings, and still need more, please call or text Tech Support at 888-251-2080.
PIA's Online Courses are streamed from our host site, and will not be downloaded to your computer.
We cannot issue a refund for any online course once it has been loaded into your account.
A High Speed Internet Connection is required to fully experience our online learning materials in the manner they were intended.
Important mobile device User Note: While it may be possible to register for and view these online programs on a small screen mobile device, WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE THIS. Due to the smaller screen size and inconsistency of carrier coverage areas and speeds, smartphones may not allow you as a user to gain the full experience and Personal Best Pilates Instructor Academy does not intend it's online learning materials to be accessed in this manner
For the best experience, a high speed internet connection is highly recommended. Lower bandwidth connections may still allow you to register for and access our online videos and download any included documents, but you may experience buffering or extended load times. Many internet providers (ISPs) supply connection speed information to their customers on their company websites. Please consult your ISPs' technical specs or help resources to ensure your connection speed is sufficient prior to purchasing materials.
Please Note: At times, connection speeds can increase or decrease due to the volume of traffic on the internet and the ability of ISP servers to handle the amount of traffic they are receiving or other factors may cause connection speeds to fluctuate. It's recommended that you verify your current connection speed, before you begin an online course, using an online speed test (which are provided free of cost to you).
Browser Compatibility Recommendations:
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Safari,
- OSX: Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- The following browsers are NOT Recommended at this time: Edge, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9
Call or text Tech Support at 888-251-2080. Our normal business hours are Monday - Saturday 9 am - 5 pm central U.S. time. However, we know what it's like to need support in the evening or on a weekend. We try to respond ALL tech support requests as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions